Description and Details
The Van Gogh Collection is inspired by the masterpieces of Vincent van Gogh. "Sunflowers," painted in 1889 to honor a visit from his friend, the great artist Paul Gauguin. He created this strong and vibrant image of sunflowers at the end of summer.
Each of these beautiful pieces is hand crafted in the USA and bears the official seal of approval of The Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. Each piece is packaged with a packet containing a certificate of authenticity, a van Gogh biography, a self portrait, and the painting that the piece was based upon, bearing the provenance of the painting on the reverse side.
- 1 1/2 inch wide
- Diameter: Small is 2 1/2 inch, Medium is 2 5/8, Large is 2 7/8
- 22k Gold-plated
- Hand-painted French enamel
- Package includes: Image of complete painting with provenance. Artist self portrait with biography. Certificate of Authenticity from Van Gogh Museum.
- Each piece bears official seal of approval of The Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
- Made in the USA
- Designed to be comfortable and easy to wear