Description and Details
Erwin Pearl’s exciting new collaboration with The New York Botanical Garden utilizes the Garden’s diverse flora, architecture and rare illustrated works to create a timeless collection of fashion jewelry and accessories.
The story of Temple of Flora Collection: The publication of Robert John Thornton’s The Temple of Flora in 1799, contain large-format plates with their stunning floral portraits number among supreme achievements of botanical illustration. Thornton engaged the most renowned flower painters of his age in the creation of this unique work.
- 12.24 inches wide at bottom x 18.5 inches wide at top x 11.5 inches high
- Detachable 52" adjustable Napa leather shoulder strap
- Beautifully printed Safiano PVC trimmed in supple Napa leather
- Each piece bears the official seal of the New York Botanical Garden
- Each purchase supports the New York Botanical Garden
- Made in the USA
- Designed to be comfortable and easy to wear