Description and Details
Erwin Pearl’s exciting new collaboration with The New York Botanical Garden utilizes the Garden’s diverse flora, architecture and rare illustrated works to create a timeless collection of fashion jewelry and accessories.
The story of Rudiments Collection: The collection was inspired by Gaetano Testolini’s 1818 botanical manual, “Rudiments of Drawing, Shadowing and Coloring Flowers in Watercolors,” recently rediscovered in the rare book vaults of the New York Botanical Garden.
- 12 inches wide, 5 1/2 depth, 9 inches high
- Beautifully printed Safiano PVC trimmed in supple Napa leather
- 2 open pockets
- Zippered side pocket and center section
- Peach-skin lining
- Detachable 52" adjustable Napa leather shoulder strap
- Brass zipper
- Each piece bears the official seal of the New York Botanical Garden
- Each purchase supports the New York Botanical Garden
- Designed to be comfortable and easy to wear