Les Roses Necklace
Description and Details
Erwin Pearl’s exciting new collaboration with The New York Botanical Garden utilizes the Garden’s diverse flora, architecture and rare illustrated works to create a timeless collection of fashion jewelry and accessories.
The story of Les Roses necklace: Joséphine commissioned the botanical artist Pierre-Joseph Redouté to document each of her beloved plants in what is now considered to be one of the greatest botanical works of all time, a sumptuous two-volume book of illustrations entitled Les Roses.
- 16 inch length
- 22k Gold-plated
- Hand-painted French enamel
- Flowers have Austrian Crystal, Gold Plate, and Glass Pearl Centers
- Each piece bears the official seal of the New York Botanical Garden
- Each purchase supports the New York Botanical Garden
- Made in the USA
- Designed to be comfortable and easy to wear