Description and Details
Erwin Pearl's Reversible Hugs offer a day-to-night look in one pair of earrings.
- 2 fabulous styles in 1 earring
- 3/4 inch
- Hand-painted French enamel
- Package includes: image of complete painting with provenance
- Artist self-portrait with biography
- Certificate of Authenticity from Van Gogh Museum
- Made in the USA
- Designed to be comfortable and easy to wear
Vincent van Gogh (1853 - 1890)
For this study in oils, Van Gogh used a small plaster model of a horse. He was then studying at the Antwerp art academy. There drawing was taught with the help of models like these, but painting had to be practiced at home. He painted this little horse on cardboard instead of canvas, because that was much cheaper. The model was preserved by the Van Gogh family through the years. It is now part of the Van Gogh Museum collection.