Description and Details
Erwin Pearl’s exciting new collaboration with The New York Botanical Garden utilizes the Garden’s diverse flora, architecture and rare illustrated works to create a timeless collection of fashion jewelry and accessories.
The story of Rudiments Collection: The collection was inspired by Gaetano Testolini’s 1818 botanical manual, “Rudiments of Drawing, Shadowing and Coloring Flowers in Watercolors,” recently rediscovered in the rare book vaults of the New York Botanical Garden.
- 3/8 inches wide
- 22k Gold-plated
- Hand-painted French enamel
- Small: 2 1/2 inch in diameter, Medium: 2 5/8 inch in diameter
- Each piece bears the official seal of the New York Botanical Garden
- Each purchase supports the New York Botanical Garden
- Made in the USA
- Designed to be comfortable and easy to wear